You will support interesting new client projects in different industry sectors and assume responsibility for project management following an adequate training period.
What we offer:
- Exciting projects in the pharmaceuticals industry, medical engineering, the food industry and other sectors
- Diverse and flexible scope for action and short decision-making processes
- Motivated team and very friendly working environment
- Family-friendly corporate culture
- Remote office (in some cases) and modern IT equipment
- Long-term prospects for individual development with options for training or further education
- Permanent contract with fair working conditions
- University degree in a technical or economic discipline or comparable professional training.
- Ability to work independently, willingness to work in a team
- Reliable, flexible and ability to work under pressure
- Languages: Fluent in (written and spoken) German and English
- High level of willingness to travel and work with our European clients
Then please e-mail your covering letter, CV, certificates and evidence of education or training in PDF format to our personnel department: email@example.com